Sunday, January 27, 2013

RIHANNA CRASHES KARRUECHE TRAN'S ROLLING OUT MAGAZINE COVER PARTY

Rihanna broke a myriad of social rules when she decided to crash a party for Karrueche Tran recently, which was held in honor of her Rolling Out magazine cover. Held at the Playhouse Nightclub in Hollywood this past weekend, the soiree was not coincidentally thrown by R&B singer Chris Brown, the man that both ladies have been enthralled in a love triangle with for the past few months. According to several reports, the 24-year-old Barbadian singer arrived with several of her gals and partied the night away before leaving and posing for the paparazzi outside. No word on how Karrueche handled the uninvited guest, but, ironically, she spoke about her struggles to remain graceful under pressure in her Rolling Out cover story.

“I hope people can learn from my story,” she said. “I want to be remembered as someone who remained positive through such a negative situation. Regardless of what you’re put through or what is going on in your life, keep a positive spirit. That will help you get through it. I’ve learned to find happiness within myself. I’ve also built a strong core. The past year was a big growing up process for me. I’m not saying I was immature before, but the past year, my eyes were opened to a lot of things.”


Check out Karrueche’s Rolling Out magazine cover below. Are you team Rhi-Rhi or team Ki-Ki?

No comments: